Thursday 4 April 2013

Smiles and Facebook

My Facebook update page is full of useful inspirational quotes that tell me how I should live my life, but I wonder how many of these do we listen to? I find them fascinating and thought provoking, but the quotes that make and change my life are the ones shared by friends across the world.They will never fail to put a smile on my face. 

Here are a few of todays nuggets of wonder for you.

Percy pigs - definitely the best sweets ever 


"My name is Odd Thomas. I have accepted my oddness. And I am no longer surprised that I am drawn to trouble as reliably as iron to a magnet." -DEEPLY ODD


Books are like Tardiss. Bigger on the inside


Just found out that we are established middle class!!!


This was a bad choice of meeting place. People might think we're planning to WATCH this show — at We Will Rock You


Just got back from st ives in cornwall, my feet are still sandy cos before I left me and my mate mark jumped into to surfy blue f###ing freezing sea, everyone on the beach was clapping and gasping cos everyone had scarfs hats heavy coats on etc, when I got out I couldn't talk cos it did literally take my breath away ! I'm now back in caerphilly and just noticed one of my testicles is still hiding from the cold, don't do it kids it's not big or clever.


Mummy snuggles


Of following too many rules with writing, I have this to say: 
"I don't follow too many rules. In fact, I have lascivious parties with adverbs and adjectives on a regular basis. It's quite stimulating and, believe it or not, even with a fertile mind, no one gets pregnant!"
LMAO!!!

Try taking a snippet of your friends and family quotes. I challenge you not to smile! And while you're at it, have a little look at the Smile Campaign page that my friend set up. A little page where you can share your smiles and witness other peoples too. No party poopers allowed.

Have a fun day, everyone. You only get one today. All the others are yesterdays and tomorrows! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts!

Legal stuff...

Please note, I own the copyright to all work on this Blog. Please ask permission if you intend to quote me. Photo's published by permission of the owners. By posting comments and content to this blog, you agree to transfer copyright to Kari Milburn.