Sunday 7 April 2013

Where To Draw The Line

For those of you who also follow me on Facebook and Twitter, you'll know that I've been working on a novel called Where To Draw The Line. Today, after 7 hours work and 8000 words, I've completed it! All I need to do now to polish it up, proof read it and set it all up for Amazon! Oh, and decide on a jacket cover - here's a rough idea of what it'll hopefully look like!


I found Zoe in the street, soaked through to the bone, crying and with blood on her. She asked me to take her to the hospital, and what should have been a ten minute journey irrevocably changed my life. 

When she later died, and the man she named got away with it, I carried the guilt of her death with me. 

He knew I was on to him, and this was no ordinary man.

The police had no evidence, so I knew that I had to find it myself. And what I uncovered was not just one murder, but a string of them. And he was still playing...

At what point would you stop yourself? How many shades of grey is there between whats right and wrong? Or whats legal or illegal? Where do you draw the line?


1 comment:

Please leave your thoughts!

Legal stuff...

Please note, I own the copyright to all work on this Blog. Please ask permission if you intend to quote me. Photo's published by permission of the owners. By posting comments and content to this blog, you agree to transfer copyright to Kari Milburn.