Monday 27 May 2013

Where To Draw The Line update...

Hi all!

Just wanted to update you on the latest about my new book (is it still new when it's only a month old?!). Today I had the joyful experience of making it available on Lulu.

Any self published indie authors out there will know that it's not the simplest thing in the world to do! But my IT experiences improve every day... Today I learnt how to apply a TOC to my book on Word in order for Lulu to accept it. No easy task, but at least I now understand that TOC stands for table of contents!

With luck, you'll soon be able to purchase the story on your iPad or Nook too.

I also reworked the cover art for the book. I'm hoping this will lure the reader in to tale by representing the crime feel, and the tensions that William Hunter goes through.

I've had some great feedback so far! A huge thanks to those who have left comments!

5.0 out of 5 stars
couldn't put this book down 24 May 2013


By Sarah jane whitfieldFormat:Paperback
this book is brilliant, an easy read but a complete page turner, couldn't put it down, dont normally read this type of genre book, I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for a follow up book!


5.0 out of 5 starstruly a brilliant book 18 May 2013By Will slowFormat:Kindle Edition

This was a great book right from the beginning and I was not able to put it down till I had read it a really good story

4.0 out of 5 stars
Emotive and haunting! 16 May 2013
By Gary LinesFormat:Kindle Edition
A superbly written novel, with the kind of protagonist that we can all relate to. A page-turner to the very end; its gritty, first-person narrative carries the reader along as the hero, William, battles with his conscience. Very enjoyable and well worth the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts!

Legal stuff...

Please note, I own the copyright to all work on this Blog. Please ask permission if you intend to quote me. Photo's published by permission of the owners. By posting comments and content to this blog, you agree to transfer copyright to Kari Milburn.